The website administrator is:
Fantasyexpo sp.z o.o., pl. Sw. Macieja 21 / 2a, 50-244 Wrocław,NIP: 8971796193.
Contact with the administrator is possible at [email protected]
- Personal data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable person;
- administrator or equivalent “us” – Fantasyexpo pl. Św. Macieja 21/2a, 50-244 Wrocław, Polska, e-mail: [email protected];
- service – WWW service available at www.razerinvitational.com
- user – it ought to be understood as a person visiting the Website;
- RODO – it ought to be understood as the EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC.
The purpose, legal basis and period of processing are indicated separately for each data processing type (see the provisions below for a detailed description of the various purposes of data processing).
In connection with the processing of your personal data by us, you have the following rights:
- the right to request access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing,
- the right to object to the processing,
- the right to transfer data,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if you have previously given such consent,
- the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority in relation to the processing of personal data by us.
You can exercise the above rights in accordance with the principles described in art. 16 – 21 GDPR, by contacting us at [email protected]
Providing personal data by you is always voluntary, but necessary to contact us, send an inquiry or other form. The user who only browses the Website and reads generally available content does not need to inform us about his identity.
We guarantee the confidentiality of all personal data provided to us. We ensure that all security measures and personal data protection required by the provisions on personal data protection are taken. Personal data is collected with due diligence and adequately protected against access by unauthorized persons. Personal data is processed only within the European Union.
We entrust the processing of personal data to the following entities:
- Google LLC. – to use the external service of the G suite external mail server,
- Toornament platform owned by Webedia S.A. – to register the participant for the tournament,
- Fantasyexpo Sp. z o.o. processes participant data only for the purpose of sending material or financial prizes.
In addition, your data may also be processed to match the content of the Service Provider’s websites to your interests, as well as detecting bots and abuses as well as statistical measurements and improving the services provided by the Service Provider.
PERIOD OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The period of processing your personal data depends on the purpose for which this processing is carried out.
Personal data used for marketing purposes are processed until you withdraw your consent to their processing for this purpose.
By contacting the website administrator via e-mail, you naturally give the administrator your e-mail address as the sender’s address. In addition, you can also include other personal data in the content of the message.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data in this case is your consent resulting from initiating contact with us.
Your personal data provided to us as part of an e-mail contact is processed solely to process your inquiry. The content of correspondence may be archived.
The website may contain various types of surveys, inquiries and other forms in which you can enter personal data. If you complete and submit such a form, the personal data contained therein will be processed solely for the purpose of handling the survey, inquiry or other purpose of the form. The content of correspondence may be archived.
Users can specify the conditions for storage and access to cookies using the settings of their web browser. These settings can be changed at any time, e.g. in such a way as to block the automatic acceptance of cookies or to inform the User about each cookie placed. The user can also delete cookies from his end device.